Monday 8 March 2010

Tut tut, Piers

One more word about smug Piers Morgan and his woeful contribution to yesterday's Mail on Sunday.

In the television advert that played far too often on Saturday, he said:


'Inside tomorrow's Mail on Sunday I will name Britain's top 100 celebrities. I know them all.'

But, having placed David Beckham as number two on the list, he wrote:


Let's be brutally honest here: I'm not a massive fan of Beckham personally. I've never met the guy, and don't really care if I ever do.

Ahh.

So it appears Piers said something that wasn't entirely true.

Who'd have thought?

1 comment:

  1. Countryside; the act of killing the writers of many articles from the Daily Mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Comments are moderated - generally to filter out spam and comments wishing death on people - but other messages will be approved as quickly as possible.